Welcome! This is the home page for the rsadsb project. A Rust software suite for ADS-B demodulation, decoding, and processing.
- Easy Install - binaries are provided for multiple platforms within the github releases.
- Beautiful Applications - the radar application uses tui to create elegant terminal applications.
- Correct Decoding - rsadsb uses state of the art libraries such as deku to closely and correctly parse the ADS-B protocol.
- Touchscreen Enabled - radar is designed to use with both just a keyboard, or a touchscreen.
- Extendable Hackable source code - all source code is open-source and is easily modified.
See quickstart for the easy installation process.
- rtl-sdr.com 2/15/2020:
All source code for the project is stored on github.